- Take a sheet of paper and place it on a firm surface- not plush carpeting or pebbly surfaces.
- Put your feet comfortably neutral step onto the piece of paper (one foot per sheet if paper does not fit).
- Hold the pencil as perpendicular as possible to your foot and outline the shape as close to your foot as you can.
- Measure the distance between the center of the heel curve to the tip of the longest toe. This is the length.
- One foot tend to be larger than the other, therefore, please go with the longer length to determine shoes size.
For Customize Width
You need to measure the circumference of your toes. Please use a soft measure tape and send us your measurements at email@example.com.